What NRCI Offers
National Research and Consultancy Institute (NRCI) through its well-established networks of the industry-leading experts and scholars with vast practical experience offers research, consultancy, and capacity-building training Service in business, investment, tourism, aviation, economics, development, environment and conservation, and agribusiness. The institute organizes conferences and events too on which experts, scholars, and clients share concepts, methodologies, and best practices.
National Research and Consultancy Institute (NRCI) studies and deals with latent needs and problems clients are facing with. NRCI helps:
Research services are performed at both micro and macro level and covers the following areas:
- Market surveys at the national and
- Planning the sectors development
at the regional and provincial
- Performing study and research on concepts, models and new methods of management in organizations and institutions
- Reviewing and evaluating the financial and economic status of the firms
- Performing surveys on the types of economic policies and to provide better solutions
- Performing surveys on different regions and countries industries and performing comparative studies of various aspects of the industries
- Performing research on potential and unknown issues of industries in the regional and provincial levels
- Tailored Research Services based on the need and demand of the clients
Depending on the needs and demands of the clients, NRCI Provide training that lead to a recognized certification in:
- Accounting & Finance
- Human resource Management
- Project Management
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Environment and
Organizing Events and Conferences
NRCI events and conference organizing Squad consists of the most experienced staff and experts capable of handling the entire process from the concept design to implementation.
NRCI Event Solutions include:
- Brand Activation
- Brand Ambassadors.
- Exhibitions /Eventing
- Event Production and
- Corporate Event.
- Conferences & Meeting